With one of the largest diabetic patient populations in Asia and millions of undiagnosed cases, Indonesia poses both opportunities and challenges for healthcare organizations focused on diabetes. For those seeking insight on this topic, mClinica is pleased to present its first SnapShot report on Jakarta, Indonesia’s most important healthcare hub.
Using mClinica’s proprietary prescription datasets, the report shines light on a dynamic and fast-changing market by offering data and analysis in the following areas:
- Prescription share by molecule category (metformin, sulphonylureas, gliptins, and others)
- Top 5 most prescribed products for each molecule category
- Prescription share by manufacturer type (brands, branded generics, generics)
- Analysis on 5 leading hospitals (covering prescription share by molecule category, and total # of prescribers)
Our SnapShot reports can be further customized for clients with an interest in even more granular analysis of prescribing patterns, patient demographics, and market dynamics. For many diabetes medicines, we can provide detail on factors including:
- Prescription share by physician specialty
- Prescribing patterns (including dosing and co-prescription)
- Compounding activity (including powder, capsule, and cream mixes)
- Rates of prescribing errors (such as sub-therapeutic dosing)
Our reports provide data and insights that no one else has. Contact us today for more information.