mClinica is hiring for an Analytics Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Directly report to VP Operations and collaborate on select critical strategic projects for senior management and stakeholders
- Manage, mentoring, and lead the team of Data Analysts (6 staff, and growing), including task management, assessment metrics, and ensuring that they deliver on their projects
- Daily responsibilities include interpreting the data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, developing and implementing databases, data collection and engineering, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality, etc.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and provide actionable insights for the business
- Automate repeatable tasks and reports generation
- Run A/B testing and statistical analyses to influence, support, and assist in product decisions and launches
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources
- Ad Hoc analysis to support business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering and/or other related fields
- At least 5 years of experience with research & statistical analytics.
- Proven experience as a team leader, strategic management, coaching, and mentoring the team.
- Proven experience in presenting ideas to business owners or senior management, etc.
- Experienced in project management to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools: Python, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, R, Domo and/or equivalent technologies
- Experience combining data from various sources: SQL, REST APIs, Excel, CSV, etc.
- Pharmaceutical experience is a big plus
- Deep understanding of Data Cleansing and Analysis
- Ability to articulate complex problems to unfamiliar audiences.
- Ability to present ideas and complex analysis internally and externally but not limited to business owners or senior management, both technical and non-technical audiences, etc.
- Advanced skills with project management tools such as Jira, Trello, Basecamp, Asana, and/or equivalent tools.
- Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office Software (specifically Excel and Powerpoint) for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis
- Passion for problem solving, answering hard questions with data, and continuous learning.
- Comfortable in fast-paced startup environment
- You will have a chance to work with our international team; ability to fluently communicate in English is mandatory.