mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Back-end Developer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at project level; mentor and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years (or above) experience building Microservices, preferably with Node.js in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Minimum 3 year experience with deploying Node.js based solutions into production (e.g. Express, React, Babel, Sequelize).
- Minimum 3 years experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Self-driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies. Skills (preferred):
- Passionate about Node.js performance optimization.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc).
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee).
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.