mClinica is hiring for a Business Development & Implementation Manager to serve our clients in Thailand and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a go-to-market strategy.
- Help inform product pricing strategy for new and current products.
- Maintain full ownership and daily end-to-end responsibility of nurturing existing client relationships and executing on projects.
- Ensures achievement of objectives through the delivery of Sales and collection
- Identify new pharmaceutical clients for the Company across our product range.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with both existing and new clients.
- Help top management launch new products, possibly in new geographical areas, with a focus on developing a market-entry strategy.
- Provide management with feedback from the clients/potential clients.
- Conduct training and development for the members of the team aligned in the department/company goals and objectives
- Manage budget and resources of the team
- More than 5 years of business development or account management experience including sales to pharmaceutical companies
- Strong existing relationships with healthcare and pharmaceutical clients
- Strong People Management skills
- Strong Project Implementation experience
- Decisive and possess a methodical way of thinking, with a strong focus on ROI for the client
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly communicate to top management.
- Demonstrates interest in mobile technology; ideally, you have a keen interest in the startup world
- Flexible to changes and capable of turning around projects quickly and present to top management
- Fluent in English and Thai
What you can expect from us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing startup in Southeast Asia
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach with a focus on exceeding personal and company-wide goals
- Competitive compensation and international travel opportunities
- Starting date: Immediate
mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.