mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven technology company focused on enabling Pharmacies to better serve patients and manage their businesses in order to improve public health in Asia.
We are a team of over 250 smart and driven people across Southeast Asia.
Today, we connect over 170,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies, and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments.
mClinica is hiring for a Business Development Manager to serve our clients in Indonesia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a go-to-market strategy.
- Help inform product pricing strategy for new and current products.
- Maintain full ownership and daily end-to-end responsibility of nurturing existing client relationships and executing on projects.
- Identify new pharmaceutical clients for the Company across our product range.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with both existing and new clients.
- Help top management launch new products, possibly in new geographical areas, with a focus on developing a market-entry strategy.
- Provide management with feedback from the clients/potential clients.
- At least 3+ years of business development or account management experience including sales to pharmaceutical companies (Rx and or OTC)
- Strong existing relationships with healthcare and pharmaceutical clients
- Decisive and possess a methodical way of thinking, with a strong focus on ROI for the client
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly communicate to top management.
- Demonstrates interest in mobile technology; ideally, you have a keen interest in the startup world
- Flexible to changes and capable of turning around projects quickly and present to top management
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
What you can expect from us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing startup in Southeast Asia
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach with a focus on exceeding personal and company-wide goals
- Competitive compensation and international travel opportunities