mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven technology company focused on enabling Pharmacies to better serve patients and manage their businesses in order to improve public health in Asia. We are a team of over 250 smart and driven people across Southeast Asia. Our team based in Viet Nam includes a team of pharmacists, public health, research and pharmacy channel experts.
Today, we connect over 211,000 pharmacy professionals, 45,000 pharmacies, and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as global health partners, Ministries of Health and Pharmacy Associations.
mClinica is hiring for a Business Development Specialist to serve our clients in Viet Nam and support our growth nationally and regionally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new pharmaceutical and public sector clients and build relationships and partnership plans to increase business.
- Cold call as appropriate within mClinica’s market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and draft proposals and partnership agreements to drive business growth. .
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Draft quality responses to calls for proposals from pharmaceutical and public sector clients.
- Develop materials for use in partnership pitches, including summaries of mClinica’s results in Viet Nam and across the region.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with commercial, public health, marketing, finance and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- At least 5+ years of business development or account management experience.
- Strong existing relationships with healthcare and pharmaceutical clients; knowledge of public and community health partnerships also a plus.
- Decisive and possess a methodical way of thinking, with a strong focus on ROI for the client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly communicate to top management. Experience developing high quality pitch decks and narrative proposals.
- Demonstrates interest in mobile technology; ideally, you have a keen interest in the startup world.
- Flexible to changes and capable of turning around projects quickly and present to top management
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business.
- Challenging and diverse assignments.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.