As a SwipeRx Community Director, you will play a key role in growing SwipeRx user base and engagement across the SEA region. You will be in charge of the overall growth strategy from acquisition to engagement and retention of users. You will own and develop our acquisitions channels from analysis to execution. You will also lead a team across the region:
- The Product Marketing Associate will report to you: together will develop marketing campaigns, partnerships, content strategy and support other stakeholders to maximize results on SwipeRx.
- The Head of PCAs (pharmacy community associates): Guide and support the head of PCAs, who manage 7 PCAs across the region, to plan and execute all client-related projects and marketing initiatives to increase user engagement.
- Develop the marketing and growth strategy for SwipeRx community across SEA behind marketing campaigns, partnerships, product enhancements and an effective communication strategy.
- Market SwipeRx to pharmacy professionals through initiatives such as events, research, content generation, loyalty programs, educational and promotional campaigns to ultimately increase our user base, user engagement and monetization.
- Push the envelope on creating great experiences that can inspire and educate our pharmacy professionals across the SEA region and win with marketing campaigns/ product experiences.
- As a team leader, you will be the brand ambassador for SwipeRx. Part of your responsibility is to build a strong, aspirational and consistent brand across the region by ensuring that all initiatives are following the visual guidelines.
- Own and develop acquisition channels to increase MAU across countries.
- Build and increase our strategic partnerships across the region, that go beyond pharmacy associations. Your role is to identify new opportunities for the brand to increase our brand awareness and credibility, as well as to offer added- value services to our users through strategic partnerships.
- Support and align the multi-functional areas that leverage on the community, to drive business growth. Establish a strong cross-functional network to grow and scale impact opportunities.
- Build your team to enable you to hit your broad KPIs that encompass all of our apps. Career pathing of team members, using feedback and praise to focus on their strengths
- Understand the user. Add your strategic skills. Inject your passion to a multifunctional team. And connect the three to build exceptional brand experiences. Our job is to demonstrate how SwipeRx is designed to bring pharmacies at the center of care. Your role is critical to deliver solutions to pharmacy professionals across the region that will help them to run their businesses more effectively and efficiently.
What will you need?
- Minimal 8 years of professional experience, ideally at least 2 years in a startup.
- Minimal 4 years of people management
- Independent, self-starter, team-driven and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Metrics/ROI focused and knows how to generate leads & track to closed loop.
- Understands product, sales & marketing integration.
- Clear understanding of the marketing mix and how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns.