mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a CRM Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
What you’ll do:
As a CRM Manager, you will be part of the team driving the development of CRM marketing programs across SwipeRx user lifecycle, all the way from New User to Loyal Advocate. You will work across creative, product marketing and data-driven teams to plan, develop, and orchestrate campaigns across all customer communication channels (i.e. Email, Mobile Push Notifications, SMS, Whatsapp, Social Media integration, others).
A regular day-to-day will include building and testing different content ideas, creating new journeys, customer segments, personalisation formats, and optimising campaigns to achieve a seamless customer experience for SwipeRx users and meet business objectives.
This role will also work to develop our CRM capabilities via marketing platforms and the Braze platform to drive better segmentation through audience data analysis and thereby ensuring email campaigns are more relevant and personalized. The ideal person for this role is highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, good at multitasking, and focused on delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related field
- 5 years in a digital marketing role managing CRM/Email/Apps
- Solid understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to deliver actionable recommendations through data analysis to influence business decisions and strategies
- Experience in eCommerce or digital marketing
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, or similar) with understanding of ROI and web conversion metrics
- Experience managing vendors / partners to ensure timeline is met and output is optimized with key focus on driving business performance in the most efficient approach
- Strong project management skills, proactive in running initiatives end-to-end by owning the entire process
- Well organized and proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in HTML, Excel, SQL is a plus
- Prior experience in Marketing Cloud / CRM platforms (i.e. ideally Braze, salesforce, oracle,etc)
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
What you can expect:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team