mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build digital networks of pharmacies, physicians, and patients to improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. As a social enterprise, we work with leading pharmaceutical companies, government agencies and NGOs including USAID, UKAID, Omidyar Network, and Stanford University among others.
mClinica is hiring for a Customer Success Specialist to serve our clients in Thailand and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Search, qualify, and engage new pharmacies via Telesales activity.
- Maintain full ownership and daily end-to-end responsibility for our Customer Success team and operations in Thailand, with a clear focus on customer happiness and retention.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure highest customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate in development and implementation of work flows and operational processes that adhere to best Customer Success practices.
- Work closely with the senior management in developing and implementing strategies to grow our business and market share based on customer feedback and data insights.
- Liaise with internal as well as external stakeholders to ensure fast resolution of customer challenges and feedback.
- Generate reports that provide insights and tracks progress on sales and customer success activities.
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in any field (healthcare is a plus).
- At least 1.5 – 2 years of relevant experience in Customer Service, Telesales or Account Management.
- Experience in using CRM.
- Proficiency in English and Thai.
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced startup – attitude is by far the most important.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with a strong eye for detail.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and leadership of a project.
- Ability to think out of the box and push the boundaries of the service level quality we provide to our customers.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Challenging and diverse assignments.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.