mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build digital networks of pharmacies, physicians, and patients to improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. As a social enterprise, we work with leading pharmaceutical companies, government agencies and NGOs including USAID, UKAID, Omidyar Network, and Stanford University among others.
mClinica is hiring for a Customer Success Specialist to serve our clients in Thailand and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Full ownership and daily end-to-end responsibility for our Customer Success team and operations in Thailand, with a clear focus on Customer Happiness and Retention.
- Implement Customer Service best practices, develop SOPs and continuously improve processes.
- Recruit, train and coach a rapidly growing team of Customer Success Executives.
- Work closely with the senior management in developing and implementing strategies to grow our business and market share, based on Customer feedback and insights.
- Liaise with internal, as well as external stakeholders to ensure fast resolution of Customer challenges and feedback.
- Think out of the box and push the boundaries of the service level quality we provide to our customers.
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in any field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Customer Service, Telesales or Account Management.
- Experience in using CRM or ERP is a must.
- Proficiency in English and Thai.
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced startup – attitude is by far the most important.
- Extraordinary social and customer-centric person, excited to engage with people at scale.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with a strong eye for detail.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and leadership of a project, experience in managing people is a plus.
- Amenable to work in Asoke area.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Challenging and diverse assignments.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.