mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Senior DevOps Engineer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Continuously improve platform security
- Work closely with other developers to ensure that continuous integration, infrastructure as code and test driven development are proactively managed and implemented as part of best practice
- Improve service reliability through root cause analysis, blameless post-mortems, and using code to prevent or respond to problem recurrence
- Apply best practices and patterns of the latest trends in the DevOps (Load Balancing, Monitoring, Zero Downtime, Microservices)
- Find ways to reduce cost and optimize the performance
- Comfortable with GCP or AWS Cloud
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Docker, Kubernetes,
- A strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Minimum 3 years solid experience with Linux and Open Source administration and configuration: Nginx, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch (ELK)
- Previous exposure to and experience with Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS
- 3 + years experience with monitoring and alerting tools
- Experience with Istio and Hashicorp vault is a plus
- Working experience on environment and server provisioning tools like: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraforms, etc.
- Experience with VSTS
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Experience managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with healthcare technology products
- Southeast Asia regional experience
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.