mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Digital Marketing Associate to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Run digital marketing campaigns and offline activities to build the foundation for our platform, SwipeRx, to succeed
- Understand the pharmaceutical landscape, pain points, and opportunities
- Identify and build relationships with key partners, such as popular social groups for pharmacists (Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.), university professors, pharmacy associations, and others
- Work cross-functionally with our Global Marketing and Business teams to streamline procedures and strengthen our product
- Perform a range of administrative and editorial tasks necessary to the production of publications
- Take ownership of partners’ issues and follow problems through to resolution; help and support to our customers and partners via e-mail, phone and face-to-face meetings.
- Continuously improve our partner’s experience, create an engaged community in SwipeRx and facilitate growth of our business
- Content review on local language accuracy (Khmer) on SwipeRx app and formal translation
- Work closely Pharmacy Community Associate on content and make edition before post on SwipeRx.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Experience managing and handling social media accounts for brand-building purposes
- Ability to curate digital healthcare content from a variety of Khmer-language sources
- Experience in editing and writing online content including via social media
- English proficiency and ability attend regular teleconference calls with our team abroad
- Familiarity with healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors highly valued
- Strong client-facing and communication skills with relationship-building skills
- Easy to work with, flexible to changes, ability to turn around projects quickly
- Passionate about helping and empowering others.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & Casual working environment