mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for an Engineering Manager – Technical Architect to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Reporting directly to Senior VP of Technology
- Partner with Product Managers to define the roadmap and deliver new features that will create value to our users
- Guide your team in the design and development of highly scalable and performant systems
- Make sure team meets the best software engineering practices, quality processes and methodologies
- Lead, coach and further develop a team of engineers through regular 1:1s, feedback sessions and performance reviews
- Creates quality architecture and design documents to illustrate how the system works.
- Perform in-depth analysis of code, identify anti-patterns and build improvement plans
- Lead proof of concept implementations from concept through execution (write code when needed)
- At least 2 years of experience being a manager and doing lead engineering and people management
- Ability to architect, design and develop complex systems.
- Experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux).
- Experience with other programming languages like Python, Java, PHP
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- At least 7 years of experience with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ELK).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.