mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Field Operation and Research Associate that will serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Assist Program Manager to implementing project, data collection, and other research
- Engage with pharmacy professionals, association, and collaborate in promoting SwipeRx
- Assist to implement technical aspects of projects in a thorough, efficient and accurate manner and following best practice, including survey and interview design, data collection and management.
- Maintain good relationship with public and private pharmacies.
- Providing support and education to the customers of SwipeRx applications
- Product field trip report and achieving target
- Prepare and deliver awareness-raising materials and sessions for local pharmacy community members and other project partners
- Professional representation at meetings and in discussions with project partners;
- Proactively maintain supportive, open relationships with mClinica agents and program managers.
- Arrange the logistics for the research survey of EQHA-mClinica projects, being involved in the survey process.
- Bachelor Science in Public Health, Pharmacy, or Nursing or any related field can be required.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience related to field work and research
- Extensive knowledge of public health and health structure
- Excellent professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Willing to go on field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using Software and tools
- Experience of working with local communities preferred
- Experience organizing and delivering awareness raising sessions preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellence experience networking and coordination skills
- Willingness to travel outside of Phnom Penh regularly, including to remote locations
- Willingness to learn new skills
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.