mClinica is seeking a Bangkok-based Finance and Administration Executive. The role is responsible for overseeing all finance and administrative functions in our business such as accounting, travel, accurate data entry, office maintenance, record keeping and payroll management. This role will also support the company’s operations to coordinate workflow across departments.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide financial management support consistent with the approved Finance Policy and Financial Control Procedures
- Manage full sets of accounts, AP, AR, G/L using Xero
- AR/AP-ageing and tracking to ensure that bills are collected and paid on time by following up with the relevant parties. Also responsible for 1)Making payments and facilitate reimbursement to suppliers and relevant stakeholders. 2) Following up with clients on the collection of payment.
- Prepare monthly management reports and business unit/country P&Ls and submit to Singapore head office following the monthly reporting timelines.
- Handle payroll for employees in TH and perform basic HR functions for TH employees, tracking leave, disbursements of pay and claims with a HR software.
- Take care of all tax matters, including its filing and payment to tax authorities if any;
- Coordinate the annual audit by providing requested documentation to the auditing firm and liaises with auditor, tax agent, bankers and other service providers
- Participate in the creation of the Annual Budget and create monthly budget reports
- BOI Reporting
- Support any ad-hoc requests by the Company
- Minimum Degree in Finance/Accounting or have ACCA qualifications.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience with experience working in an Accounting or Audit Firm is a plus
- PC proficient, advanced user of MS Excel, PowerPoint, words and experience in using Xero is highly regarded.
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken Thai and English.
- Amenable to work in Asoke area
What You Can Expect from Us
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing international business based in Singapore.
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and diverse international assignments along with direct responsibilities.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
- Starting date: As soon as possible.
mClinica is a fast growing impact-driven healthcare technology company, focused on advancing healthcare for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We help the biggest Pharmaceutical Companies in the World, Governments and NGOs navigate in southeast Asia’s emerging markets.