mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Head of Customer Success to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Ability to take a request through the full life cycle of service provision – from accurately capturing the client’s request, translating business requirements, coordination, up to delivering the output to the client
- Work effectively between our business development team who sells our solutions to pharmaceutical companies and our product and tech teams who implement the solutions
- To support proposal writing and coordinate with proposal coordinator to understand the scope of work and implement them
- Enhance the customer relationship management system and processes to better serve clients
- Ability to build high quality lasting relationships and manage these relationships to influence a complex web of internal and external client expectations, stakeholders, and sponsors
- To ensure the quality of work provided exceed the satisfaction of clients as an important customer retention tool.
- Understand the client usage, the statistical methodology, as well as the data behind mClinica products and services. Understand the relationship across products (new and existing)
- Create and maintain an environment that guides a project to successful completion
- To identify work procedures, prepare schedules and expedite workflow of activities
- Develop timeline and supervise project timelines to ensure meeting of milestones.
- To be able to communicate revised timeline and milestone between internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquire information and evaluate it to reach a well-justified conclusion, answer or solution.
- Ability to use a logical and systematic approach to analyze data or issues, break them into component parts and identify root causes and provide action when needed
- To assign duties and determine work exactness, conduct scalability, interoperability and portability analysis and identifying external vendors.
- Can handle a team and evaluate team production, revise procedures and improve workflow efficiency to ensure project adherence to goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of any course.
- With at least 5 years proven experience as a Senior Account Manager or higher in the related field
- Pharma experience is highly recommended
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal/external communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.