mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build and connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 190,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
We are hiring for a Head of Product Strategy to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. This is a newly opened role within the Technology Division wherein you will get the chance to shape the product strategy of mClinica and constantly lead
the execution to substantial success.
We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
Who are we looking for:
- You are passionate about customers and solving real-world pain points
- Focused on building a business, not just features
- You live to simplify complex problems, build amazing experiences and grow your product.
- A self-motivated team player who enjoys working in a small, high growth, and fast-paced environment
- You approach each challenge with a lean, growth hacker mindset
- Proven leadership experience and the ability to thrive in a cross functional role
- Brilliant project management skills and a passion for the workings of a start up organisation
- An analytical and data-driven mindset; supporting decisions with data, comfortable with A/B testing tools, analytics tools, and other front-end tools.
- Strong positioning, branding, copywriting, and storytelling skills.
- Define and execute product roadmap to drive more value to our customers and deliver features that our users will love.
- Ensure high standard of user experience
- Define metrics for success and failure
- In-depth understanding of the customer journey
- Grow and manage a team of Product Managers and UX Designers, providing mentorship and career development
- Carry out effective leadership style to motivate and become the top performing team
- Develop, enhance and mature the product management processes
- Provide user/client/industry insights and trends to all stakeholders
- Continual research and implementation of best practices
- Experience in B2B and SaaS, ideally also B2C.
- + 7 years experience in product management delivering successful and innovative digital products
- + 3 years of experience leading and growing a Product Team
- Experience in product marketing/growth hacking
- Experience in e-commerce marketplaces
- Experience working with Agile/Lean methodology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)