mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for an Information Security & Administration Officer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Design and implement the enterprise level data security framework, standards, guidelines and processes to enable secure data sharing;
- Work with key partners to operationalise the Data Security policies to support the Enterprise Data Ecosystem;
- Ensure the compliance across the enterprise and assess the risk (both upstream and downstream) involved in noncompliance;
- Understand the data flows/lineage of data sources to support the enhancement and transformation of data management practices to use data securely;
- Engage with different levels of stakeholders and data owners to enhance data security capabilities and practices;
- Work with Security Practitioners to ensure proper data exchange, data protection and prevent data compromise.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Data security, governance, policies, framework and standards;
- At least 3 years’ experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiar with various Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of Information Security, Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and Regulatory related work;
- Knowledge of the industry standards and its challenges in managing data security risk as a result of data sharing and data exchange;
- Understanding of taking a concept to successful implementation;
- Ability to help define and articulate the enterprise data security strategic vision and translate it into tactical implementable steps;
- Well versed in stakeholder management with excellent communication skills;
- Should be resourceful, analytical and proactive in nature
- Ability to mentor and train junior staff
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.