mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed tech startup whose mission is to transform healthcare through the pharmacy and improve health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across southeast Asia. We are a team of over 300 smart and driven people operating across 7 countries.
Today, we are the largest digital network of pharmacies in the region, connecting over 200,000 pharmacy professionals from 45,000 pharmacies which reach more than 100 million patients. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies, governments, nonprofits and academic institutions to engage pharmacies in community health. mClinica has been recognized for its innovations in public health, having received the World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award, the World Government Summit’s Best m-Government Service Award, the ORIGIN Innovation Award for Health-Tech, USAID-FHI360’s Data for Resilience Award, the Pierre Fabre Foundation Prize for eHealth Innovation, and numerous other awards. Join this fast-growing startup and build the future of healthcare in southeast Asia!
mClinica is hiring for an IT Business Analyst to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel and who believes in the power of pharmacies and technology to positively impact community health.
- Analyze, evaluate and review business requirements and user needs
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications through user stories, acceptance criteria, workflow charts and diagrams
- Recommend innovative solutions
- Study business and functional requirements and write specifications
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for gathering information
- Create process diagrams and user flows that would give internal stakeholders and development team accurate understanding of the project
- Assist in managing projects, and ensure deliverables are on time and delivered with the expected quality
- Assist in gathering data and business intelligence for improving user experience
- 1-3 years of experience building mobile and web applications in B2C model
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Business Analyst using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in working in a fast-paced/startup environment
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Self- organized with strong time-management skills
- Experience in creating wireframes with Figma, Balsamiq or similar
- Strong technical background
- SQL and Google Analytics experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team