mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 190,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for IT Interns who will be part of our Technology Team. Will be trained in either Software Testing Methods and best practices, or Software Development
- Currently enrolled in an IT/CS related Course
- Currently in their last year
- Interested to have a career as a Fullstack Developer or QA Engineer
Specify what role you’re interested to apply when submitting your applications!
All shortlisted candidates will go through a series of interviews with our Tech Team.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Be trained in a fast-growing Tech Company
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.