mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Senior Mobile Developer (iOS) to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Recruit and mentor new engineers , as well as the existing team of developers
- Perform code reviews and give constructive feedback to other team members
- Design and build applications according to best coding standards for the iOS platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of their designs
- Team player, professional, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Constantly learn new technologies and bring new ideas to the table.
- Collaborate with engineering and product team to design and launch new features.
- At least 5 years of mobile software development experience.
- Adept in software architecture design and Agile methodologies
- Experience with building modern mobile applications with native languages such as Swift, Java, Kotlin in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with iOS tools such as Cocoa Pods, SwiftLint, AlamoFire, XCTest, MagicalRecord, Core Data, RxSwift, RxCocoa
- Experience with deploying mobile applications to App Store.
- Experience with modern frontend development (Material Design, XML, Storyboards, CoordinatorLayout)
- Experience with integrating 3rd party marketing automation and analytics tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.