mClinica is hiring for a Lead UI/UX Designer to support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Convert complex business requirements into a living style guide.
- Take features from concept and wireframe stage through to mock-ups to final interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to deliver best-in-class consumer-facing user experiences.
- Prototype and rollout high-quality experiences for content modules, pages, and flows for responsive web and mobile apps.
- Ability to work across teams, in-house, and offshore developers as well as the Product Manager and product team, to ensure the design is aligned with the business/user needs and implemented as designed.
- Balance the urgency of business priorities with the importance of product consistency and interface usability.
- More than four years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role for web and/or mobile
- Experience working in a collaborative team, developers for implementation of the design, and with product management and engineering teams in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Experience creating prototypes and highly detailed wireframes for complex applications.
- Comfortable with modern UX design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq).
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (Conducting usability studies and user research).
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process; strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web and mobile.
- With good communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- With strong user advocacy – willingness to defend user interests at each step of project development.
*Kindly include a link to your Online Portfolio upon submission of application
What you can expect from us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.