mClinica is hiring for a Legal Officer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly. As a Legal Officer, your role is to create agreement with our various partner and clients. You will work across management, marketing and business teams. In addition to that, you are also responsible for conducting legal analysis and you have to be able to give legal opinion.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating contract agreements with our partners and clients.
- Conducting legal analysis.
- Able to give legal opinion on business matters.
- Draft, negotiate, and review commercial agreements including vendor partner and customer agreements, NDAs and etc.
- Provide legal advice and support specific business divisions/functions.
- Be involved and then lead in all actions related to Product Compliance, including patient assistance programs with medical, e-commerce and privacy laws across various geographical locations and their jurisdictions.
- Ensure business to be compliant with applicable laws including privacy and competition laws, corporate policies and procedures, industry codes and guidelines by the conduct of legal and compliance training.
- Assist in developing guidelines, policies, and procedures within the Entities.
- Manage mandatory reporting, license renewal where applicable.
- Collaborate with external counsel as required.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Commercial Law or legal counsel at an MNC in software/tech/healthcare will be preferred
- Bachelor degree in Law
- Having an advocate/PKPA certification is a plus
- Fluent in English
What You Can Expect from Us
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business Challenging and diverse assignments along with direct responsibilities.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
- Flat hierarchies within a fresh, dynamic and highly motivated team.
Starting date: as soon as possible.