mClinica is hiring for a Logistics Staff to serve our clients in Indonesia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Coordinate and monitor warehouse and logistics operations
- Supervise incoming and outgoing orders are processed in timely manner
- Coordinate with internal party on daily operations
- Maintain good relationship and evaluate performance of warehouse partners, third party logistics, and other external party
- Continuous improvement in warehouse storing, process, and documents.
- Monitor and track the delivery progress, and make a judgement call based on the conditions.
- Analyze root cause and troubleshooting on a daily operations.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in warehouse, expedition, or logistics operations
- Having knowledge on CDOB regulation will be an advantage
- Strong customer service satisfaction orientation
- Good computer literacy especially with Ms. Excel / google spreadsheet.
- Ability to multi-task in an independent & team environment.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems efficiently over the phone and other communication methods.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Will be employed under an Outsourcing Partner
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.