mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 200 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Logistics Supervisor to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Manage and control transportation services including manpower planning to ensure the requirements of sales and production plans are met.
- Understand and be able to analyze distribution cost in order to develop plans and budgets for reducing cost, increasing profits and improving services level for customers.
- In charge of the daily end-to-end operations of the warehouse and logistics in Thailand.
- Supervise incoming and outgoing orders are processed in timely manner.
- Analyze root cause and troubleshooting on a daily operation.
- Maintain good relationship and evaluate performance of warehouse partners, third party logistics, and other external party.
- Monitor, Plan, and track the delivery progress, and make a judgment call based on the conditions.
- Continuous improvement in warehouse storing, process, and documents.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Effective management to achieve the target with high quality and on time delivery.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Transportation Management.
- Proficiency in English and Thai.
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced startup – attitude is by far the most important.
- Strong customer service satisfaction orientation.
- Good computer literacy especially with Excel / google spreadsheet.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems efficiently over the phone and other communication methods.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Challenging and diverse assignments.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.