mClinica Pharmacy Solutions is a tech company dedicated to improving community health by strengthening the pharmacy sector in emerging markets. In Southeast Asia, the pharmacy is often the first point of care, especially among poor and rural patients. Our mission is to improve patient health by building the capacity of the pharmacy workforce, improving the pharmaceutical supply chain, and generating data starting from the smallest pharmacy to the biggest chain. We partner with leading global health organizations such as USAID, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Health Organization and the Global Fund to leverage our digital network of 195,000 pharmacy professionals and 40,000 pharmacies across Southeast Asia, tackling major public and non-communicable health priorities through the pharmacy channel.
mClinica is looking for qualified Consultants to conduct rapid policy and market access landscape exercises to support efforts to identify opportunities to leverage the pharmacy channel to improve access to rapid antigen testing for COVID-19 (C19 Ag-RDT) in prioritized countries in Southeast Asia. Selected consultants will be based in and familiar with the market contexts and policy pathways for diagnostic tools, leveraging their experience and knowledge of local market contexts. Consultants will use a standardized landscape tool –developed together with mClinica and our partner FIND Diagnostics—to systematically collect and document evidence to inform the selection of a further prioritized list of countries in which further research and market activation activities will be conducted.
- Review and help improve a draft landscape assessment tool
- Using the final tool as a guide, review relevant published and grey literature, policy and program documentation and plan/conduct stakeholder interviews to collect evidence related to standardized market access parameters for C-19 Ag-RDT at pharmacies in a specified country.
- Propose key informants for discussion with mClinica, and conduct/document key informant interviews (virtually or in-person depending on COVID-19 safe recommendations from local authorities) with final list of stakeholders approved by mClinica to inform the landscape report.
- Report weekly progress to the mClinica point-person.
- Draft a country-specific landscape report summarizing analysis of data collected/reviewed during the landscaping. Revise report in response to feedback from mClinica.
- Able to work legally in either Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, the Philippines, or Indonesia.
- Experience conducting similar market landscaping exercises for a diagnostic or medicine in these countries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of health sector/market stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent written English.
- Can start ASAP
Estimated level of effort & timing
- Up to 20 working days between 1st May-15 June 2021
If you are interested in applying for this consultant opportunity at mClinica Pharmacy Solutions, please contact email@example.com