Who we are:
mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica Thailand is hiring for a Marketing Manager to serve our clients in Thailand and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversee the digital and social media strategy of the company.
- Formulate brand strategies based on strong market analysis, competitors’ analysis, and internal portfolio analysis, and, developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Plan and execute all Digital marketing including SEO/SEM, Marketing database, social media and display advertising campaign.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence and leverage all digital asset with brand team.
- Measure on report Performance of all digital marketing campaigns and asset against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify Trend and insight and Optimize spend and Performance.
- Collaborate with Internal team for Creative, Content and Optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple Channel/Country and customer touch point.
- Actively share the results and learnings of each shopper marketing program and effectively develop and deploy “Best Practice” tools and manual to ensure the execution and compliance.
- Bachelor/Master degree in related field, with at least 5 years marketing experience. (Preferably in pharmacy industries.).
- Hands on experience with Social media advertising Platform, Campaign planning, analysis, and Optimization.
- At least 5 years of experience managing Digital media for B2B business/ ecommerce Business.
- Strong knowledge of current digital media trends, Strategies and techniques.
- Good command of English both verbal and written.
- Ability to understand, propose and refine customer segmentation strategies.
- Work under pressure and timeline. Understand ecommerce circumstance.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills with relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical and content creation skills.
- Easy to work with, flexible to changes, ability to turn around projects quickly.
- Passionate about helping and empowering others.
- Big ideas, action driven, positive attitude and team player.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.