Who we are:
mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Marketing Manager – Loyalty to serve our clients in Indonesia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly
- Strategize partnership model between SwipeRx and other regional industry players across the region. These partnerships will be mainly to increase our Reward Catalogue for users (offline / online rewards) as well as to capitalize on the partnership’s similar target audience and channels to increase SwipeRx brand awareness and conversions.
- Analyze partnership proposal and performance in a structure way using data e.g., break even analysis, cost breakdown ratio, competitor analysis, etc
- Work with local partnership teams across 7 different countries on potential partnership models
- Implement, track and measure A/B testing partnership models across the region
- Perform tracking and analysis to continually optimize partnership models performance and measure the effectiveness
- Source and negotiate for regional partnerships across finance, lifestyle and any other category relevant for pharmacy professionals.
- Create regional marketing calendar and design campaigns with strategies to support the business goals (increase brand awareness, generate sales, increase user acquisition).
- Liaise with our vendor to implement the Loyalty Program across markets and do necessary customizations
- Spot gaps and drive strategic recommendations for new products and features tailored to the local market.
- Optimize current loyalty program for SwipeRx marketplace and define a reward program for SwipeRx community.
- Continuously analyze campaign effectiveness and allocate investment dollars to the highest ROI opportunities; evaluate results in the context of broader business goals, and make recommendations on how to move the business forward.
- Ensure that the Loyalty Program is also designed to collect user data and make sense of this data to develop more targeted and impactful marketing campaigns
- Study and analyse market demands and requirements for pharmacy professionals across the region, in order to ensure we surpass users expectations.
- Work with the marketing team to align the Loyalty program with other marketing campaigns taking place. Work closely with the CRM specialists to develop targeted communications about the Loyalty program and work closely with the Creative team to design all materials needed to promote the Loyalty program.
- Minimal 6 years of experience in strategic partnerships across APAC or SEA
- Experience in working across Southeast Asia region
- Excellent project management and analytical abilities
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision making.
- Must be a creative, innovative thinker who consistently stays on top of the latest digital trends and brings new “out of the box” ideas to the table.
- Mandatory to have prior experience in managing digital loyalty programs and partnerships
- Metrics/ROI focused and master the analytics to keep optimizing loyalty program
- Strong communication skills with a comfort in crafting and delivering presentations.
- Needs to be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and comfortable balancing multiple priorities.
- Understands product, sales & marketing integration.
- Although not a technician, the candidate will be able to appreciate and understand the technical issues on products and technologies.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and flexible team player.
- Fluent in English