mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven technology company focused on enabling Pharmacies to better serve patients and manage their businesses in order to improve public health in Asia. We are a team of over 250 smart and driven people across Southeast Asia. Our team based in Viet Nam includes a team of pharmacists, public health, research and pharmacy channel experts.
Today, we connect over 211,000 pharmacy professionals, 45,000 pharmacies, and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as global health partners, Ministries of Health and Pharmacy Associations.
mClinica is hiring for a Marketing Manager to serve our clients in Viet Nam and support our growth nationally and regionally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Help strengthen our digital community of pharmacy professionals.
- Help create and manage digital campaigns across different channels, including In-application, Social Media, Display Networks and E-mail.
- Create and develop fresh ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Manage all the company media sites including answering online queries and customer comments.
- Determine keywords for search engine optimization strategies.
- Liaise with the Creative Team to develop collateral and communication plan, consistent with our brand identity and goals.
- Run regular paid campaigns and track performance.
- Stay informed on the latest Paid search industry knowledge.
- Drive consistent relevant traffic and engagement within our networks and through paid campaigns.
- Helps in copywriting digital content.
- At least 3+ years of marketing experience.
- Background in running paid digital campaigns and CRM engagement – Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
- Background in growing organic traffic on digital media – growth hacking.
- Experience with blogging and demand generation.
- Excellent communication skills with a proficiency in English and Vietnamese; ability to clearly communicate to top management.
- Demonstrates interest in mobile technology; ideally, you have a keen interest in the startup world.
- Flexible to changes and capable of turning around projects quickly and present to top management.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business.
- Challenging and diverse assignments.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.