Who we are:
mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Pharmacy Data Analyst to serve our clients in Thailand and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Data Science team and its stakeholders at all levels of the business to meet their reporting and data analytics needs including standard and ad-hoc reporting.
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources.
- Maintain documentation of data flows and data extraction, transformation, and loading processes.
- Assist the Data Science team in identifying gaps and/or opportunities in the data capture and tracking strategy.
- Create ad-hoc analysis on business needs.
- Thai Nationality with Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or other related fields. (Preferably in Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 1-2 years experience of working with data.
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Possess exceptional eye for detail, equipped with common sense and strong professional work ethic.
- A drive to understand the relationships between data and business, draw conclusions and use critical thinking to validate/verify outputs.
- Ability to perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source system data and data samples).
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Understanding of SQL as a data query language, Python or other programming language is a plus.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business Challenging and diverse assignments along with direct responsibilities.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
- Flat hierarchies within a fresh, dynamic and highly motivated team.