mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Pharmaceutical Data Analyst to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel.
At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Perform data analysis that provides actionable insights that influence and support decision making on a variety of business issues
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and guide applicable next steps
- Automate repeatable tasks and reports generation
- Maintain documentation of data flows and data extraction, transformation and loading processes
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources
- Ad Hoc analysis to support business
- Understanding of SQL as a data query language and ability to write queries against a relational database system to gather and compare data
- Experience combining data from various sources: SQL, REST APIs, Excel, CSV, etc.
- Ability to present and defend analysis internally and externally to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Pharmaceutical experience is a big plus
- Passion for problem solving, answering hard questions with data, and continuous learning
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines
- Excellent analytical, logical, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently as well as be a contributing member of the team
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply – BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other related field
- Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office Software (specifically Excel and Powerpoint) for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis