mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven technology company focused on enabling Pharmacies to better serve patients and manage their businesses in order to improve public health in Asia.
We are a team of over 250 smart and driven people across Southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 211,000 pharmacy professionals, 45,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our digital network. We work with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and public health partners as well as local pharmacy associations and universities. In Viet Nam, more than 39,000 pharmacy professionals have joined the SwipeRx platform as a source of accredited continuing education and other practical information and tools able to help them operate more effectively and efficiently.
mClinica is hiring for a Pharmacy Channel Manager to support the growth of SwipeRx digital network of pharmacies in Viet Nam and to strengthen pharmacy access to quality medicine as well as screening and referral practices at the pharmacy for hypertension, COVID-19 and sexually transmitted infections. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual to join our team based in HCMC who is passionate about pharmacies, technology and community health. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Focus on new user acquisition to increase non-student pharmacy professionals using SwipeRx, with a focus on independent retail pharmacies nationwide and in priority cities/provinces identified by mClinica partners
- Build relationships with a subset of SwipeRx affiliated pharmacy professionals in Thu Duc City and other priority districts/provinces, to motivate pharmacy practices to improve community health
- Identify commercial distributors and wholesalers stocking globally endorsed point-of-care diagnostic products for diabetes, COVID-19 and other health issues and negotiate partnerships to improve pharmacy access to quality, rapid diagnostic products
- Set daily visit targets to achieve monthly user acquisition and engagement goals
- Build a healthy and great customer experience on SwipeRx
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in pharmacy sales or detailing is required for this position
- Knowledge of and network contacts with leading multinational and local commercial distributors serving pharmacies
- Experience working with HCMC or Hanoi Pharmacy Associations or Universities an added advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in Vietnamese, English language a plus but not required
- Pharmacy and tech background is a plus
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in a multi-national team.