mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven technology company focused on enabling Pharmacies to better serve patients and manage their businesses in order to improve public health in Asia. We are a team of over 250 pharmacy-champions working across Southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 220,000 pharmacy professionals at 45,000 pharmacies to benefit an estimated 100 million clients through our digital network.
We work with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and public health partners as well as local pharmacy associations and universities. In Cambodia, more than 5,500 pharmacy professionals have joined the SwipeRx platform as a source of accredited continuing education and other practical information and tools able to help them operate more effectively and efficiently.
mClinica is hiring for a Pharmacy Community Associate to strengthen the SwipeRx community in Cambodia. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Contribute SwipeRx content that appeals to pharmacy professionals in Cambodia and increases their contributions to community health.
- Execute tactical engagement with our regional Marketing and Creative teams to support execution of campaigns geared for community growth.
- Identify, negotiate with and oversee key opinion leaders with potential to grow the SwipeRx engagement rate.
- Continuously improve our partner’s experience, create an engaged community in SwipeRx and facilitate growth of our business.
- Conduct offline pharmacy engagement to improve pharmacy practices as requested.
- Meet monthly targets as agreed upon with Community lead.
- Pharmacist with some experience working in a pharmacy.
- Ability to curate digital healthcare content.
- English proficiency, written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with relationship-building skills.
- Easy to work with, flexible to changes, ability to turn around projects quickly.
- Passionate about helping and empowering pharmacies.
- Big ideas, action driven, positive attitude and team player.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your latest resume with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Subject: Pharmacy Community Associate – Cambodia).