mClinica is hiring for a Pharmacy Community Associate to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Oversee and manage all of SwipeRx and offline activities to build the foundation for our platform, SwipeRx, to succeed in Cambodia
- Understand the pharmaceutical landscape, pain points, and opportunities
- Develop and execute tactical engagement with our Marketing and Creative teams in executing campaigns geared for community growth.
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with colleagues.
- Ability to write strong copies that connects with our audience.
- Work cross-functionally with our Global Marketing and Business teams to streamline procedures and strengthen our product
- Take ownership of partners’ issues and follow problems through to resolution; help and support to our customers and partners via e-mail, phone and face-to-face meetings.
- Continuously improve our partner’s experience, create an engaged community in SwipeRx and facilitate growth of our business
- Ability to work independently on a weekly calendar with our teams.
- Analytically driven to track key performance metrics on a consistent basis.
- Enthusiastic recent graduates encouraged to apply (preferably in pharmacy)
- Ability to curate digital healthcare content
- Expert knowledge on all things digital and social
- English proficiency and ability attend regular teleconference calls with our team abroad
- Knowledge or a keen interest on health or pharmaceutical content is a plus.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills with relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical and content creation skills.
- Easy to work with, flexible to changes, ability to turn around projects quickly
- Passionate about helping and empowering others.
- Strong creative skills (writing and/or photography).
- Big ideas, action driven, positive attitude and team player
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject: Pharmacy Community Associate).