mClinica is hiring for a Pharmacy Community Associate to expand our digital network of pharmacies in Vietnam and enable our clients to engage pharmacies to address a number of community health priorities including COVID-19, family planning, tuberculosis, HIV and hypertension. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic pharmacist who is passionate about technology and community health. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Oversee and manage all of SwipeRx online and offline activities to expand coverage and active use of our platform, SwipeRx, in Vietnam.
- Understand the pharmaceutical landscape and enable mClinica to build relationships with key stakeholders including pharmacy association and universities.
- Develop and execute tactical engagement with our Marketing and Creative teams in executing campaigns to stimulate SwipeRx community growth.
- Develop content that resonates with pharmacy professionals in Vietnam.
- Work cross-functionally with our regional Public Health, Community/Marketing and Business teams to streamline procedures and strengthen our product
- Take ownership of partners’ issues and follow problems through to resolution; help and support to our customers and partners via e-mail, phone and face-to-face meetings.
- Continuously improve our user’s experience, create an engaged community in SwipeRx and facilitate growth of our business
- Ability to work independently on a weekly calendar with our teams.
- Analytically driven to track key performance metrics on a consistent basis.
- Minimum 1-3 years of pharmacy experience.
- Passionate about public health.
- Knowledge of and relationships with key pharmacy stakeholders a plus, including associations and universities.
- Strong verbal English language skills.
- Knowledge of health and pharmaceutical issues a plus.
- Interpersonal communication skills and ability to motivate pharmacies to join and actively participate in the SwipeRx digital community.
- Creativity and ability to develop digital content that appeals to pharmacy professionals.
- Easy to work with, flexible to changes, ability to turn around projects quickly.
- Big ideas, action driven, positive attitude and team player.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject:Pharmacy Community Associate).