mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. Through the pharmacy-focused application SwipeRx, we connect over 200,000 pharmacy professionals, 45,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as global health partners, Ministries of Health and Pharmacy Associations to use technology to enable pharmacies to operate more efficiently and more effectively.
mClinica is hiring for a Pharmacy Community Associate to expand our digital network of pharmacies in Malaysia and enable our clients to engage pharmacies to address a number of community health priorities including COVID-19, family planning, tuberculosis, HIV and hypertension. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic pharmacist who is passionate about technology and community health. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Oversee and manage all of SwipeRx online and offline activities to expand coverage and active use of our platform, SwipeRx, in Malaysia.
- Understand the pharmaceutical landscape and enable mClinica to build relationships with key stakeholders including pharmacy associations and universities.
- Develop and execute tactical engagement with our Marketing and Creative teams in executing campaigns to stimulate SwipeRx community growth.
- Develop content that resonates with pharmacy professionals in Malaysia.
- Work cross-functionally with our regional Public Health, Community/Marketing and Business teams to streamline procedures and strengthen our product
- Take ownership of partners’ issues and follow problems through to resolution; help and support our customers and partners via e-mail, phone and face-to-face meetings.
- Continuously improve our user’s experience, create an engaged community in SwipeRx and facilitate growth of our business
- Ability to work independently and primarily remote on a weekly calendar with our teams.
- Analytically driven to track key performance metrics on a consistent basis.
- Minimum 1-3 years of pharmacy experience.
- Pharmacy graduate with passion to be the center of care and strong knowledge in health and pharmaceutical issues. .
- Knowledge of and relationships with key pharmacy stakeholders a plus, including associations and universities.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- A strong internet connection is a must.
- Knowledge of health and pharmaceutical issues is a plus.
- Interpersonal communication skills and ability to motivate pharmacies to join and actively participate in the SwipeRx digital community.
- Creativity and ability to develop digital content that appeals to pharmacy professionals.
- Easy to work with, flexible to changes, ability to turn around projects quickly.
- Big ideas, action driven, positive attitude and team player.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment with an international team.