mClinica is hiring for a Pharmacy Community Associate to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Oversee and manage all of SwipeRx and offline activities to grow the community in Malaysia.
- Understand the pharmaceutical landscape, pain points, and opportunities.
- Engage with pharmacy professionals, associations, Key Opinion Leaders, and groups and work with them to grow and collaborate in promoting SwipeRx.
- Develop and execute tactical engagement with our Marketing and Creative teams in executing campaigns geared for community growth.
- Write strong copies that connect with our audience.
- Take ownership of partners’ issues and follow problems through to resolution; help and support to our customers and partners via email, phone and face-to-face meetings.
- Continuously improve our partner’s experience, create an engaged community in SwipeRx and facilitate growth of our business.
- Enthusiastic recent graduates encouraged to apply (preferably from the healthcare sector).
- Strong network OR/AND active in pharmacy professional groups and associations.
- Tech-savvy and is passionate about digital healthcare.
- Ability to curate digital healthcare content.
- English proficiency and ability attend regular teleconference calls with our team based in other parts of South East Asia.
- Strong communication skills with relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical and content creation skills.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject:Pharmacy Community Associate).