mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 200,000 pharmacy professionals, 45,000 pharmacies and reach more than 150 million patients through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
As a SwipeRx Pharmacy Community (PCA) Supervisor/Manager you will play a key role in growing SwipeRx user base and engagement across the SEA region. You will be in charge of providing strategic direction to the team in each country in order to grow our MAU, engagement rate, and user acquisition across markets.
Your experience in health or pharmacy related industry is critical for this role in order to create relevant content and campaigns that our user base will love.
- Lead the implementation of the marketing and growth strategy for SwipeRx community across SEA of marketing campaigns, partnerships, webinars, and others that delivers in an on-brand and effective communication.
- Market SwipeRx to pharmacy professionals through initiatives such as events, content generation, loyalty programs, educational and promotional campaigns to ultimately increase our user base, user engagement and monetization.
- As a team leader, you will be the brand ambassador for SwipeRx. Part of your responsibility is to build a strong, aspirational and consistent brand across the region by ensuring that all initiatives are following the visual guidelines.
- Own and develop acquisition channels to increase MAU across countries. Ability to execute and analyze digital marketing campaign will be a huge advantage.
- Build and increase our strategic partnerships (mainly with local Pharmacy Associations and Universities) across the region. Your role is to identify new opportunities for the brand to increase our brand awareness and credibility, as well as to offer added- value services to our users through strategic partnerships.
- Support and align the multi-functional areas that leverage on the community, to drive business growth. Establish a strong cross-functional network to grow and scale impact opportunities.
- Build your team to enable you to hit your broad KPIs that encompass all of our apps.
- Ability to story tell the message that connects with our audience.
- Work cross-functionally with our Global Marketing and Business teams to streamline procedures and strengthen our product.
Understand the user. Add your strategic skills. Inject your passion to a multifunctional team. And connect the three to build exceptional brand experiences. Our job is to demonstrate how SwipeRx is designed to bring pharmacies at the center of care. Your role is critical to deliver solutions to pharmacy professionals across the region that will help them to run their businesses more effectively and efficiently and improve public health.
What will you need?
- Min. 4-7 years of professional experience in Marketing related field that deliver integrated marketing campaigns, with min. 2 years of it is in pharmacy or health related industry.
- Comfortable to manage KPIs and develop execution plans accordingly in order to reach business goals.
- Experience of managing people with project management skills and ability to apply PDCA.
- Independent, self-starter, team-driven and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Metrics/ROI focused and knows how to generate leads & track to closed loop.
- A strong desire to go into the tech industry with exposure to multi-cultural working environment.
- Good digital marketing ability will be a huge advantage. Understanding how social media works especially FB and Instagram is a must.
- Hungry for growth and obsessed for user understanding.
- Experienced in community building and have passion to make a difference in healthcare.
- Growth mindset and eager to grow and learn.
- Have great presentation, communication, planning, and leadership skills.
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
- Be hands-on supporting the team to deliver to success.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.