mClinica Pharmacy Solutions is looking for a cutting edge, experienced through the line Pharmacy Technical Trainer SPV to serve our pharmaceutical client in Indonesia. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel
As a Pharmacy Technical Trainer SPV, your goal is to ensure that every pharmacy who is onboarded is comfortable in using the product independently and has a clear understanding of the product features
- Create and implement a training module that will be followed by the training team to conduct onsite training for pharmacies and their staff.
- Be hands on, fast learner and lead by example
- Liaise with cross functional teams – Product, Sales, Operations to ensure training module is relevant and up to date
- Effectively mentor and train other members of your team so that they can independently conduct excellent training sessions with end users
- Set the team targets and metrics that evaluates the training conducted and the quality of training imparted to the pharmacies. A pharmacy is successfully trained when they start using the product continuously unsupervised which also defines success for you!
- Min. Bachelor’s degree (Pharmacy degree is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team, managing a pharmacy chain or a reputed retail pharmacy will be highly valued. The prospective candidate should also have an experience in account management that involves training the users on a tech platform or experience as a CS Supervisor
- Communicate effectively in English and Bahasa (required)
- Should be tech savvy, agile and have good MS Office skills
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.