mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed tech startup whose mission is to transform healthcare through the pharmacy and improve health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across southeast Asia. We are a team of over 300 smart and driven people operating across 7 countries.
Today, we are the largest digital network of pharmacies in the region, connecting over 200,000 pharmacy professionals from 45,000 pharmacies which reach more than 100 million patients. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies, governments, nonprofits and academic institutions to engage pharmacies in community health. mClinica has been recognized for its innovations in public health, having received the World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award, the World Government Summit’s Best m-Government Service Award, the ORIGIN Innovation Award for Health-Tech, USAID-FHI360’s Data for Resilience Award, the Pierre Fabre Foundation Prize for eHealth Innovation, and numerous other awards. Join this fast-growing startup and build the future of healthcare in southeast Asia!
mClinica is hiring for a Product Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel and who believes in the power of pharmacies and technology to positively impact community health.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritizing backlog
- Manage product roadmap and translate high level strategies into manageable stories and product backlog
- Support the development teams during each release cycle to clarify requirements, make priority calls, review test plans and determine a release schedule
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Balance commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities
- Understand fundamentals of evolutionary change & iterative development
- Capable of managing stakeholders and setting realistic expectations at executive level
- Successfully deliver client projects accordingly to project scope and timeline
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and/or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a reputable technology company
- With at least experience in handling products on a supervisory level
- Has strong people and project management skills
- With experience working in Business to Client environment
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Preferably with Agile and Scrum experience with the ability to create and analyze multi-variate testing
- Experience building mobile applications and marketplaces is an asset
- Experience designing and building great user experiences on both web and mobile.
- Background in user-centric design is a plus
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to negotiate and challenge when required.
- Experience with pharma technology products is a plus
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.