mClinica is hiring for a Product Marketing Associate/Manager to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible to design the marketing strategy and go-to market plans for SwipeRx Marketplace. This will involve planning, implementing and communicating key marketing initiatives, like content strategy, designing a successful loyalty program and integrated marketing campaigns to our users (pharmacy professionals) to deepen their engagement levels with SwipeRx.
- Successfully plan, develop, execute and measure demand generation programs to acquire new users, increase monthly active users, and increase basket value across the region. Its critical to have a good understanding of the user in order to build exceptional brand experiences.
- Demonstrate how SwipeRx is designed to bring pharmacies at the center of care.
- Deliver solutions to pharmacy professionals across the region that will help them run their businesses more effectively and efficiently.
- Must have 3-7 years of experience in a similar role (product marketing)
- Has a strategic and analytical approach to marketing. Looking at the market place and dynamics first to assess opportunity and make the appropriate strategic investments while maintaining the short-term delivery of leads
- Metrics/ROI focused and knows how to generate leads & track to closed loop.
- Understands product, sales & marketing integration.
- Clear understanding of how to position a product within a competitive market.
- Clear understanding of the marketing mix and how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns including social media, CRM, email marketing, partnerships, and performance marketing
- Although not a technician, the candidate will be able to appreciate and understand the technical issues on products and technologies.
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Solid soft skills: coaching, teamwork, negotiation, interpersonal, English communication skills, etc.
- Have first class presentation, communication, planning, and leadership skills.
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
- Be hands-on supporting the team to deliver to success.
- Good attention to detail, combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives.
What you can expect:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.