mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Program Coordinator (Public Health) to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Coordinates internal project technical implementation and contractual and financial management.
- Leads in internal coordination of meetings to ensure effective alignment of goals and initiatives.
- Conducts field visits to reporting pharmacies and receiving providers.
- Plans, coordinates, and participates in project-support events.
- Supports in the preparation of regular progress reports on the status of project implementation.
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders and participates in relevant working groups to ensure progress toward meeting project targets.
- BS or MS degree holder in the fields of Public Health, Pharmacy, Data Science, Technology, or related field.
- 5++ years of experience managing USAID-funded project activities in the health sector.
- Experience in budget development and management.
- Strong management, communication, presentation, and cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrates interest in the mobile technology and startup world.
- Flexible to changes and capable of turning around projects quickly.
- Fluent in English; other local language abilities are desirable.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject: Program Coordinator).