mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across six markets in southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 211,000 pharmacy professionals, 45,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies and global health partners together with local Pharmacy Associations, Pharmacy Universities and Ministries of Health to enable pharmacies to contribute to community health issues more effectively and more efficiently.
mClinica is hiring for a Program Manager to serve our clients in Vietnam and support the growth of SwipeRx—the largest digital network of pharmacies in Vietnam and five other markets in Southeast Asia. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic and driven individual who is passionate about private pharmacy contributions to public health. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Provide direction and oversight to all aspects of monitoring, evaluation, and learning for the project;
- Lead project technical implementation and contractual and financial management;
- Directly supervise technical, field, and administrative staff;
- Represent mClinica in internal and external coordinating meetings to ensure effective alignment of goals and initiatives;
- Conduct field visits to reporting pharmacies and receiving providers;
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in project-supported events;
- Prepare regular progress reports on the status of project implementation;
- Coordinate with stakeholders and participate in relevant working groups to ensure progress toward meeting project targets;
- Master’s degree in public health or business;
- 5-10 years of experience in the health sector;
- Technology-savvy, knowledgeable about Vietnam’s digital health systems and tools;
- Relationships with Pharmacy Associations, Departments of Health and other key stakeholders relevant to pharmacy contributions to community health;
- Program management experience including workplan and budget development, and demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables;
- Strong management, communication, presentation, and cross-cultural interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic about a start-up environment, demonstrated flexibility.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Can be based either in HCMC or Hanoi
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.