mClinica Pharmacy Solutions is a tech company dedicated to improving global health by strengthening the pharmacy sector’s contributions to community health. In Southeast Asia, the pharmacy is often the first point of care for underserved communities, including urban poor and rural populations. Our mission is to use technology to empower pharmacies to contribute more and better to meeting unmet health needs.
Using a suite of digital trade and patient solutions, mClinica builds the capacity of pharmacy professionals, generating data from the smallest retail pharmacy to pharmacy chains, improving the efficiency of the pharmacy supply chain and administering patient assistance programs. We partner with leading global health organizations such as USAID, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Global Innovation Fund and the Global Fund to leverage the SwipeRx network of 195,000 pharmacy professionals and students across Southeast Asia to address tuberculosis, family planning, HIV and other sexually transmitted infections, COVID-19, diabetes and other non-communicable diseases.
mClinica is recruiting for a Public Health Communication Officer. This is a newly created role that will help to strengthen the quality of evidence-based awareness and education content deployed through the SwipeRx all-in-one pharmacy App, as well as external communications with partners regarding public health program results and learnings.
- Use provider behavior change theory and health communication best practices to guide the data-to-action process for digital public health awareness campaigns and education modules on various public health topics such as family planning, HIV and other STIs, tuberculosis, diabetes, COVID-19, etc. This will include:
- Guiding analysis of local insights against provider theories of change and local pharmacy guidelines to inform communication/education briefs/outlines.
- Managing brief to content process in collaboration with mClinica’s Marketing/Create, Public Health Program Lead and Research teams.
- Interpreting pretest feedback to finalize content.
- Identify specific strategies to incorporate competency-based learning and adult learning theory approaches into digital pharmacist education modules.
- Lead write-up of select pharmacy channel/market analysis and business model reports for external audiences. Collaborate with marketing/create team to develop designed versions of final reports incorporating infographics and other design techniques to highlight key messages.
- Develop external communication pieces to showcase mClinica’s public health program results and learnings for dissemination through the company website, global/regional global health forums etc.
- MPH or MBA graduate
- 2-5 years of public health communications or provider behavior change experience
- Able to work legally in Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, or Singapore
- Superb English writing skills
- Solutions-oriented and able to proactively identify and resolve potential challenges and work across countries, projects, partners and mClinica teams
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn from a dynamic and fast-growing technology company and its partners including the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, Global Fund, Johns Hopkins University and the Global Investment Fund.
- Opportunity to work regionally across Southeast Asia.
- Opportunity to learn about and add value to pharmacy-focused public health programs addressing a number of health issues.
- Opportunity to work with a team of world-class technology, marketing/creative and public health professionals.