Who we are:
mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring for a Regional Marketing Product Lead to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
What you’ll do:
As a Regional Product Marketing Lead, you will be responsible to design the marketing strategy and go-to market plans for our pharmacy digital platform called SwipeRx. This will involve planning, implementing and communicating key marketing initiatives, like content strategy, CRM journeys, loyalty programs and integrated marketing campaigns to our users (pharmacy professionals) to deepen their engagement levels with SwipeRx.
The Product Marketing Lead wil use a combination of strong planning and execution skills to successfully plan, develop, execute and measure demand generation programs to increase the community’s engagement, transactions in the marketplace and grow the marketing team for the region.
Understand the user. Add your strategic skills. Inject your passion to a multifunctional team. And connect the three to build exceptional brand experiences. Our job is to demonstrate how SwipeRx is designed to bring pharmacies at the center of care. Your role is critical to deliver solutions to pharmacy professionals across the region that will help them to run their businesses more effectively and efficiently.
- Min. 7 years of people management
- Has a strategic and analytical approach to marketing. Looking at the market place and dynamics first to assess opportunity and make the appropriate strategic investments while maintaining the short-term delivery of leads
- Metrics/ROI focused and knows how to generate leads & track to closed loop.
- Understands product, sales & marketing integration.
- Clear understanding of how to position a product within a competitive market.
- Clear understanding of the marketing mix and how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Has implemented integrated marketing strategies and produced the associated marketing programs & materials with proven results.
- Although not a technician, the candidate will be able to appreciate and understand the technical issues on products and technologies.
- Understanding of key marketing channels: social media, CRM, email marketing, partnerships, and performance marketing
- Solid soft skills: coaching, teamwork, negotiation, interpersonal communication skills, etc.
- Have first class presentation, communication, planning, and leadership skills.
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
- Be hands-on supporting the team to deliver to success
What you can expect:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.