Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Focus on new users acquisition on the pharmacy channel
- Providing support to the customers of SwipeRx applications in courteous, friendly and professional manner
- Create daily visit report and analysis for the business team
- Build a healthy and great customer experience on SwipeRx
- Candidate must possess at least High school or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Mass Communications, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Thai Language
- At least 1 – 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Marketing, sales, communication, pharmacy
- Have your own vehicle and driver’s license
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business.
- Challenging and diverse assignments along with direct responsibilities.
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
mClinica is a fast-growing impact-driven healthcare technology company, focused on advancing healthcare for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We deliver Healthcare Market Access and Analytics services to Pharmaceutical Companies, NGOs and Public-Sector Institutions across 6 countries in Southeast Asia.