Who we are:
mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people, operating across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments, all of whom access our networks.
mClinica is hiring a Sales Supervisor to serve our clients in Indonesia and support our growth regionally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
This role is primarily based in the field, managing a team of Sales Representatives. Your performance will be measured based on the performance of your team and the metrics of their accounts. Your team will be focused on visiting our users in pharmacies and helping them to get the best possible experience from using our application. You can expect to spend 20% of your time in the office and 80% in the field.
- Manage, train and scale a team of 4-5 Sales Representatives
- Optimise the performance of pharmacies of all sizes, growing the entire portfolio of accounts managed by your team
- Monitor sales process internally and externally
- Build and develop close relationships with pharmacies, so that you become the first person that they contact about business requirements, problems or any other news they have
- Apply your own knowledge of account management to our pharmacies, whilst also taking an iterative approach, observing and testing what works well with different accounts
- Identify new business opportunities for the company from the field
In addition you can expect to:
- Work closely with other teams (eg Customer Success, Commercial, Product) to share knowledge from the field and improve the Customer Experience togethers
- Learn about scaling a disruptive, digital product in an established, tradition-oriented industry
- Have direct impact on Customer Experience and the direction of the company
- Proven experience in sales roles and acquisition of new customers
- Minimum 3 years experience as sales in key account roles or managing retail or corporate accounts
- Experience in a startup is a plus
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Fast-learner and can work independently
- Good track record in account management is an advantage
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.