mClinica is hiring for a Sr. Data Engineer (Python) to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Act as a link between Technology and Data Analytics Team by translating analytical requirements into secured and performant technical solutions
- Make sure that data is secure in the transport and at rest
- Build, maintain and scale efficient data infrastructure / EDW, ETL and reporting pipelines
- Develop and maintain the data platform, business intelligence and experimentation tools
- Lead the management of data collection, organize the models, and forecast future needs
- Automate repeatable tasks and reports generation
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources
- +4 years of experience using Python (Python, Pandas, Numpy, Jupyter, Airflow, Celery, etc.)
- +4 years of experience using and managing MySQL solutions including performance tuning
- Experience building data pipelines in cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience in integrating 3rd party REST APIs in an efficient manner
- Experience combining data from various sources (S3, Database, API, Pub/Sub) and formats (SQL, Excel, CSV, JSON, Parquet, etc.)
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Experience using containers (Docker, k8s)
- Experience using serverless infrastructure (SQS, Pub/Sub, lambda, cloud functions, etc.)
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other related field
- Nice to have: Apache NiFi, ELK, BigQuery, Apache Kafka
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.