mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build digital networks of pharmacies, physicians, and patients to improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. As a social enterprise, we work with leading pharmaceutical companies, government agencies and NGOs including USAID, UKAID, Omidyar Network, and Stanford University among others.
mClinica is hiring for a Senior Merchandising Manager in Thailand to serve our clients in Thailand and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
• Analyze current product categories and their performance.
• Research market trends and understand market demand for products and categories.
• Work closely with the senior management to design and implement strategies and tactics to grow our Pharmacy business.
• Study customer preferences and identify potential brands and products to address our customers’ needs.
• Continuously review our product mix and identify opportunities for growth.
• Manage relationships with our partners and suppliers.
• Work together with senior leaders across the organization, as well as external parties on activities to grow emerging product brands, as well as slow-moving and established products.
• Manage the entire acquisition process for new products, including sourcing, price negotiations and commercial terms.
• Develop and implement promotional plans together with the marketing team.
• Manage plans for stock levels, adapt to changing circumstances in supply and demand.
• Coach, mentor and develop a pool of talent internally to become more knowledgeable about category management and product positioning.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a retail merchandising, product development and/or product marketing role.
• Experience in a fast-paced, Pharmacy Chain or FMCG retail environment is a big advantage.
• Great communications skills, good in networking and relationships skills.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative analysis skills, strong commercial and strategic business sense.
• Highly organized, assertive with strong negotiating skills, and able to work under pressure.
• High level of drive, leadership and professionalism.
• An established network in the Pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
• Strong customer obsession, resourcefulness and creativity.
• Savvy with digital technologies, proficiency in MS Office Applications is a must.
What we offer:
● Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business.
● Competitive compensation package.
● Challenging and diverse assignments.
● Fun & casual working environment in an international team.