mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology company whose mission is to use digital tools to connect pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for millions of people across southeast Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven professionals operating across southeast Asia. As of 2021, our all-in-one, pharmacy-focused application SwipeRx connects over 190,000 pharmacy professionals at 40,000 pharmacies to benefit more than 100 million pharmacy patients every month. We work with global and national health partners to increase pharmacy contributions to community health.
mClinica is hiring for a Senior Program Coordinator based in Phnom Penh to strengthen our public health programming in Cambodia. We are looking for a digitally-savvy, dynamic public health champion who believes in the power of pharmacies to improve health. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
- Lead a new pharmacy-focused digital health program expected to begin July 2021 to ensure program deliverables are met on time.
- Coordinate with local stakeholders and mClinica marketing, tech and public health team members to ensure digital tool design and execution aligns with national guidelines and mClinica procedures and standards. This will include developing creative and education briefs for digital awareness campaigns and education modules to be deployed and promoted through SwipeRx.
- Facilitate problem solving and troubleshooting and immediate reporting of all issues.
- Prepare project kick off and regular updates, including analysis of progress against program deliverables for local stakeholders as well as mClinica regional team members.
- Liaise with mClinica’s regional finance, public health and monitoring teams to ensure contract compliance requirements are met including financial and programmatic reporting as well as budget use in accordance with contract terms.
- Organize regular meetings and communication with local stakeholders to ensure timely planning, implementation, reflection, and learning and to build mClinica partnerships with the Ministry of Health, Pharmacy Council of Cambodia and others at both national and subnational levels. Spend at least 40% time in the field (in or outside of Phnom Penh, including rural provinces) strengthening the SwipeRx network and generating pharmacy results.
- Represent mClinica as a collaborative and professional organization.
- Promote digital solutions to pharmacy engagement consistent with mClinica tools & experience.
- Masters Degree (minimum); MBA or MPH equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience managing HIV/STI program.
- Strong digital knowledge, experience managing digital health programs a plus.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage against detailed workplans, coordinating multiple inputs to deliver quality work products on time.
- Knowledge of Cambodia’s health system and policy context for pharmacy engagement and HIV programming and demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with local stakeholders.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
We work hard, we work smart, we are very passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com (Subject: Senior Program Coordinator).