mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 211,000 pharmacy professionals and students, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as not profit, host government and donor agencies to engage pharmacies in community health.
mClinica is hiring for a Senior Program Coordinator to support our public health programming through our digital network of pharmacies in Viet Nam. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel and who believes in the power of pharmacies and technology to positively impact community health. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly. The position is a full-time role based in either Ho Chi Minh City or Ha Noi.
- Plan and coordinate execution and monitoring of digital education and engagement of pharmacies related to COVID-19, hypertension, diabetes, HIV and other community health priorities.
- Collaborate with mClinica’s Pharmacy Community Associate based in HCMC and key stakeholders including accredited pharmacy education providers to strengthen partnerships in support of mClinica’s public health program goals.
- Recruit, coach and manage field-based consultants and pharmacy key opinion leaders to use online and offline methods to expand the SwipeRx network by adding new, non-student independent retail pharmacy users in priority provinces.
- Participate in meetings Pharmacy Universities, Centers for Disease Control, Pharmacy Associations and global health partners to promote the potential of SwipeRx and digital trade solutions to increase pharmacy contributions to improved community health outcomes.
- Translate documents and materials to ensure consistency across final English-Vietnamese SwipeRx content and public health program deliverables.
- Prepare regular progress reports as well as quarterly or activity-specific reports for partners.
- Actively collaborate with mClinica’s marketing/creative, technology, research and monitoring teams to leverage the company’s excellence in these functional areas to benefit Viet Nam community health.
- At least 2 years of experience coordinating or contributing to public health programs in Viet Nam;
- Experience working in the pharmacy channel or coordinating private sector engagement for improved health outcomes a plus;
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Interest in mobile technology and the startup world;
- Flexible to changes and capable of turning around tasks quickly;
- Fluent in both English & Vietnamese.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.