mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven technology company focused on enabling Pharmacies to better serve patients and manage their businesses in order to improve public health in Asia.
We are a team of over 250 smart and driven people across Southeast Asia.
Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments.
mClinica is hiring for a Senior Data Analyst in Indonesia. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual, who has the drive to excel and strengthen Indonesia’s pharmacies for the benefit of the communities they serve. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded through responsibility and opportunity to have a real tangible impact and career growth.
- Support with analytic stakeholder engagements involving descriptive and predictive analysis
- Perform data analysis that provides a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and guide applicable next steps
- Automate repeatable tasks and reports generation
- Run A/B testing and statistical analyses to extract actionable insights that influence, support, and assist in product decisions and launches
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources
- Ad Hoc analysis to support business
- At least 4 years experience using Python for statistical analysis.
- Experience combining data from various sources: SQL, REST APIs, Excel, CSV, etc.
- Ability to present and defend complex analysis internally and externally to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Pharmaceutical experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of Data Cleansing and Analysis
- Passion for problem solving, answering hard questions with data, and continuous learning
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines
- Comfortable in fast-paced startup environment
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other related field
- Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office Software (specifically Excel and Powerpoint) for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team