mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed tech startup whose mission is to transform healthcare through the pharmacy and improve health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across southeast Asia. We are a team of over 300 smart and driven people operating across 7 countries.
Today, we are the largest digital network of pharmacies in the region, connecting over 200,000 pharmacy professionals from 45,000 pharmacies which reach more than 100 million patients. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies, governments, nonprofits and academic institutions to engage pharmacies in community health. mClinica has been recognized for its innovations in public health, having received the World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award, the World Government Summit’s Best m-Government Service Award, the ORIGIN Innovation Award for Health-Tech, USAID-FHI360’s Data for Resilience Award, the Pierre Fabre Foundation Prize for eHealth Innovation, and numerous other awards. Join this fast-growing startup and build the future of healthcare in southeast Asia!
mClinica is hiring for a Senior DevOps Engineer to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel and who believes in the power of pharmacies and technology to positively impact community health.
- Continuously improve platform security
- Work closely with other developers to ensure that continuous integration, infrastructure as code and test driven development are proactively managed and implemented as part of best practice
- Improve service reliability through root cause analysis, blameless post-mortems, and using code to prevent or respond to problem recurrence
- Apply best practices and patterns of the latest trends in the DevOps (Load Balancing, Monitoring, Zero Downtime, Microservices)
- Find ways to reduce cost and optimize the performance
- Comfortable with GCP or AWS Cloud
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Docker, Kubernetes,
- A strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Minimum 3 years solid experience with Linux and Open Source administration and configuration: Nginx, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch (ELK)
- Previous exposure to and experience with Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS
- 3 + years experience with monitoring and alerting tools
- Experience with Istio and Hashicorp vault is a plus
- Working experience on environment and server provisioning tools like: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraforms, etc.
- Experience with VSTS
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Experience managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with healthcare technology products
- Southeast Asia regional experience
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.